It is a general recommendation to always seek medical advice whenever you feel any vagaries of discomfort in your internal organs. This is because your problem can only be demystified and addressed by a qualified medical practitioner upon screening of the organ in question. The medical realm has advanced quite significantly with regards to offering screening services as it is now possible to screen various organs and determine the health impediments that plague them.
A significant manifestation of this advancement is the Life Line Screening Company. This is Austin, Texas-based Company that was founded in 1993 and envisages offering various screening services such as blood screens and ultrasound scans across the United States in order to determine health hazards and counteract them before they become malignant to their patients’ health.
Since the screening process is quite critical, the patients are expected to make the necessary preparations to ensure that the established results are precise. These preparations often revolve around clothing and food intake. Patients are thus advised to prepare as follows:
• Before any process of screening, you must keep your mobile phone turned off and desist from wearing accessories such as watches and earrings
• For Carotid disease screening, it is advisable to wear a shirt with an open collar rather than turtlenecks
• It is also generally advisable to wear a short-sleeved shirt to make it easy for the practitioner to use the blood pressure cuffs
• You must also ensure that you fast for at least 12 hours before undergoing a screening for any glucose related ailment and complete lipid panel screening
• It is also advisable to wear loose clothing when being screened for Arterial fibrillation
• Diabetic patients also need to ensure that they stick to their medication as prescribed before any screening is done
• Finally, when being screened for Peripheral arterial disease, it is always recommended not to wear pantyhose.
While being screened at Life Line Screening, patients should expect a painless and non-intrusive process that mostly requires just a few drops of blood. One indispensable advantage of being screened is the fact that it enables you to establish whether you have any malignant complications in your organs and enables you to avert any health hazards that may be posed by the same. Life Screening is definitely one of the most remarkable institutions that have ever been established in the medical realm.